NB *All the drinks are paid separately, and so that’s an extra cost.
All prices are as per person (sharing)
1) *Dinner bed & breakfast only* (DBB) nothing else on this on is @
- US$100 per person Adult and
- US$50 per person Child (5 to 12yrs old)
2) *Overnight Package 📦 Full board (24hr stay)* 1 NIGHT – All activities are included in these packages
- US$150 per person Adult
- US$65 per person Child (5 to 12yrs old)
3) *3PM ARRIVAL & depart after breakfast on the 2nd night
- US$250 per person per Adult and then
- US$115 per person per Child (5 to 12yrs old)
4) *2 Nights Stay at Imire lodge*
* 9:30 AM ARRIVAL & depart after breakfast on the 2nd night *
- US$300 per person per Adult and then
- US$130 per person per Child (5 to 12yrs old)
But all the kids under 5yrs, they are at free of charge, there’s no payment for these little ones, but they are still part of the package as normal.
Otherwise, Horse rides for only riders can be paid separately
Imire: THESE ACTIVITIES ARE OFFERED WHEN YOU ARE STAYING OVERNIGHT and also they’re are not part of the DAYTRIP package
– Game drives
– Elephant walks
– Rhino feeding / Encounters/ Tracking
– Nature walks
– Sundowner drives
– Cheetahs can normally be seen during the game drive time.
But Horse safari or riding is an extra cost of US$35 per person and it’s only for riders.
Also Makwe Caves it’s an extra US$10 per person if there’s an opportunity to do so as well.
Normally if the clients are checking in @ 9:30am or even 3pm, you may be asked to leave your luggage in your vehicles on arrival, just in case the room is not free, clean and also sometimes the clients from the night before they can be still in and will be on the game drive, but then they will take out their staff out of the room after the trip at around 3pm.
So you may have to start by doing the game drive first and then afterwards, you will be shown into your rooms in the afternoon after having some teas or coffees @ around 3pm.